Discover How Social Media Can Be Made to Work for Your Organisation
|Feb 27, 2018||Nantgarw, Cardiff||Early Bird: £179 (Not £199)||Book Now|
|Mar 26, 2018||Nantgarw, Cardiff||Early Bird: £179 (Not £199)||Book Now|
|Apr 26, 2018||Nantgarw, Cardiff||Early Bird: £179 (Not £199)||Book Now|
|Mar 19, 2018||Holborn Bars, London||Early Bird: £279 (Not £299)||Book Now|
|Apr 16, 2018||Holborn Bars, London||Early Bird: £279 (Not £299)||Book Now|
|May 21, 2018||Holborn Bars, London||Early Bird: £279 (Not £299)||Book Now|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
This 1-day, non-accredited course is aimed at giving attendees a good foundation in the world of social media (it is aimed at beginner-intermediate users). It provides an equal balance of interactive presentation and discussion on the applications that businesses and companies should be starting to use in their marketing mix. Workshop numbers are limited to a maximum of 10-12 and delegates.
Social Media Themes
- Social Media Today - stats and facts
- Digital Media Touch points
- Use of updates across networks
- Listening, researching and monitoring
- Social proof
- Broadcast vs Engagement
- SEO and Social Media
- User-generated content
- Creating tweets, notifications, using video and images.
- Using retweets, notifications, direct messages, shortened URL's and hashtags.
- Building and nurturing a following.
- Exploring how companies use Twitter: engagement, PR, brand building, selling, customer care, sales promotion and much more.
- Monitoring, researching and listening.
- How to make the most out of new Twitter profiles.
- How are companies using blogs - brand awareness, customer engagement, as a PR tool.
- How can use use blogs?
- Exploring blog platforms, types of blogs and the content you would use.
- A look at blog ambassadors, blog strategies, editorial calendars and embedding content.
- What are micro blogs?
Video and Image Sharing
- Exploring the channels - YouTube, Instagram, Flickr and Pinterest.
- How are they being used by organisations?
- Categorising media - how to guides, PR, FAQ's testimonial, product previews, etc.
- How to make your content more findable.
- Creating and embedding content and role of user generated content.
- What are Facebook pages?
- How are organisations using them?
- Deconstructing Facebook Pages - updates, cover photos and apps
- Content creation looking at types of content - text, video, images, links hashtags - and how to create engagement.
- How to generate more followers (likes)
- Facebook ads and sponsored stories - how to use them to target specific audiences.
- Creating high quality LinkedIn profiles
- Developing connections and recommendations
- Degrees of separation, introductions and InMail
- Creating meaningful updates, segmenting them and sponsoring them.
- Creating ads to target and reach out to new audiences.
- Exploring open and private Groups: Inviting People, Managing a Group, and more
- Creating, Following and Updating Company Pages
Cost and Times
Delegates rates for our London courses are £299 (+VAT), Cardiff courses are £199 (+VAT) per person and include:
- Course material
- Access to a password-protected Social Media blog which features videos, articles, podcasts, videocasts, PowerPoint slides, book links and more.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird, Special Offer or Reduced pricing).
- If you have 2 or more staff attending we can offer a discount (not applicable to Early Bird pricing).
Should your organisation require, we can arrange to have the workshop delivered either at your location or a venue closer to your workplace. Check out our In-House page for more details.
For those who have been, or are about to be made redundant, you may well be eligible for funding from the Welsh Government ReAct Scheme. Visit our funding page to find out more information.
Book Online Today
Please check out our Social Media testimonials.