Video use by businesses in their digital marketing activities has grown hugely over the past 18 months. Taken together with huge advances in Smartphone technology, great applications and the high customer engagement of videos it's easy to see why video is playing a pivotal role in organisation's digital marketing activities.
Marketing Tom has teamed up with experienced mobile video trainer, Anna Brees, to deliver Mobile Video for Social Media workshops. Anna's CV includes being a successful Broadcast Journalist working as a reporter and presenter for ITV and the BBC, a facilitator with the National Union of Journalists and successfully running mobile video training courses for the past 9 months.
|Jul 25, 2018||Radisson Hotel, Cardiff||Pilot £115 for 1 delegate||Book Today|
|Sept 21, 2018||Radisson Hotel, Cardiff||Early Bird £145||Book Today|
|Oct 17, 2018||Radisson Hotel, Cardiff||Early Bird £145||Book Today|
|Nov 21, 2018||Radisson Hotel, Cardiff||Early Bird £145||Book Today|
|Dec 19, 2018||Radisson Hotel, Cardiff||Early Bird £145||Book Today|
|Jul 27, 2018||Holborn Bars, London||Early Bird £145||Book Today|
|Time: 9.15 am - 4.30 pm. Lunch/refreshments included. * Prices ex. VAT. Pilot Price Cardiff: £185 for 2 delegates | Pilot Price London:£345 for 2 delegates|
You will learn the following:
- Advanced filming and editing skills using the native camera app and KineMaster
- Simple animation graphic apps like Animoto and Flyr
- Where to find free to use music, video and images
- How to turn your phone into an autocue so you never forget what to say
- Apps that create timelapse footage
- How to do chroma key, green screen
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at people from a wide range of organisations: including public sector to private sector, education and charities. People from marketing, sales, customer care and the technical departments will all find this course of interest. If you are involved with your organisation's social media activities, this course may prove invaluable
Delegates rates for Cardiff courses start at £145 (+VAT) and for London £245 per person and include:
- Course material
- Over the next month or so we will create a password-protected area where you can access latest slides and self-help guide, along with links to useful resources and videos.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Get 15% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts)
- If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount of 10% (off the standard NOT Early Bird rate).
Courses start at 9.45 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue by 9.30. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know
Our principle training venue is Cardiff Gate Business Park, though this can chage from month-to-month (please note the venue from the table above). This location is situated on Junction 30 of the M4 making it ideal for those travelling from Cardiff, Newport, the South West England, West Wales and the South Wales Valleys. Our CIM and CAM courses generally take place here, along with 1-day workshops.
Find out how to get to this location
London location (training)
The venue for the workshop is in the heart of London and therefore ideal for transport links. We hold the training at either Portland Place or Holborn Bars in London. Both venues offer free wifi, teas/coffees and a sit-down lunch in a restaurant on-site.