|Google Ads 101||Jun 5, 2019||Cardiff Business Park, Cardiff||Early Bird £275 (Not £295)||Book Now|
|Google Ads 101||Jul 10, 2019||Cardiff Business Park, Cardiff||Early Bird £275 (Not £295)||Book Now|
|Google Ads 101||Jun 10, 2019||Portland Place, London||Early Bird £375 (Not £395)||Book Now|
|Google Ads 101||Jul 15, 2019||Portland Place, London||Early Bird £375 (Not £395)||Book Now|
|Time: 9.15 am - 4.30 pm. Lunch/refreshments included. * Prices ex. VAT. 10% discount for 2 or more people.**|
What is the Google Ads training course?
This course is designed at moving AdWords advertisers from beginner/intermediate-level to intermediate/advanced-level knowledge and experience of using this most powerful of online advertising mediums. The courses are delivered as beginner (AdWords 101) and intermediate (AdWords 201) course.
Who is behind the Masterclass?
Marketing Tom Media has been involved in creating, implementing and maintaining Google AdWords accounts for over 7 years. We have worked with the private sector, public sector and government organisations in this period. We have also run many Google AdWords courses in South Wales.
Liberty Marketing is a 35-person company that manages the organic and paid search campaigns for over a 200 clients with an annual AdWords spend of over £10 million. They have over 10 years' experience and they are a Google Premium Partner and one of Google's Top Tier Agency partner.
AdWords 101 Beginner/Intermediate
Introduction to AdWords
- What is it
- Your business objectives and strategies
- Traditional vs digital advertising
- Standard Search vs Paid Search
- What is AdWords and what is it used for?
- What are keywords and why are they critical?
- Match types: Broad, Exact, Phrase and Negative
- Negative keyword tips
- Keyword Tools: Google Keyword Planner
- Other Keyword Tools: Google Search & Uber Suggest
Destination or Landing Pages
- Home page or landing page
- What do companies want their visitors to do?
- Calls to Action and Landing page setup/ goal
- Trust signals
- The PPC/ SEO landscape – SERP
- Targeted v untargeted campaigns?
- What do your ads need to achieve?
- Does the ad copy marry up too
- Ad copy creative
- Key elements - character, USPs, features/ benefits, etc
- Ad Creation
Setting up an Account
- Considering Site Structure
- Sales & non-sales keywords
- AdWords Structure - Account + Campaigns + Ad Groups + Keywords + Ads
- Setup - Campaign, Ad Group, Ads & Keywords
- Bid Implementation
- Conversion Session
Advanced Campaign Features
- What are enhanced campaigns?
- Location, Ad Schedule and Device Modifiers
- What is it? – video
- How does it work?
- Text, Image and Rich media ads
- Topics & Interests
- Managed placements
- Ad creator
- Display planner
- Keyword Tools
- Match Types
- Landing pages and CTAs
- Ad Copy, Structure and keywords
- Enhanced campaigns and Bid Modifiers
Advanced Keyword Session
- Identify quality keywords
- Quality scores of keywords
- Fresh ads
- Split testing
- Ad groups – final action
- How to create great ads
- Short recap
- Interaction – they create two sample ads from a given scenario
- Looking for opportunities – stats & search term report
Ad Copy Research
- Features & benefits
- Consider worries, concerns, barriers, etc of customers
- Competitor ads
- Killer keywords – adjectives, verbs & nouns
- Ad Copy Creation
- What are Ad Extensions?
- Site links
- Location, Seller, Call , Review and Callout
Shopping Campaigns (Product Listings)
- What are they and When are they used?
- How to set them up
- Ad group
- Auto targets
- Web development/technical support
Automatic bidding – listening
- How it works
- Understanding and Creating rules
- When and why to use
Reporting and Analysis
- Report overview and interface
- Configuring information to your needs
- Segmenting and filtering
- Linking up Analytics
- Advanced keyword options and Negative keyword tips
- Mining the long tail
- Exploring keyword insertion
- Candidatess own experiences
- CTRs & Conversions
Tools & Other Apps
- AdWords Editor
Open-floor Q & A
Our masterclass will be restricted to a maximum of 12 people. This means that we are able to interact more with our clients and spend more time helping them to develop the best possible Google AdWord campaigns.
How much does it cost?
Cardiff - AdWords 101 and 201 cost from £275 per day or £520 for 2 days.
London - AdWords 101 and 201 cost £375 per day or £695 for 2 days
- Course materials
Refreshments and lunch
- Full access to our online knowledge centre with useful documents and links
What should you do next?
To reserve a place, please select the booking date from the table above. Our terms and conditions can be found on this page. Alternatively, telephone us on 02920 005 778.