Discover how email marketing can generate more money for your business.
Join email marketing thought leaders to learn everything you need to know about the number one ROI-generating digital marketing channel: Email Marketing.
Is this course for me?
If you’re not achieving the average ROI of £30 for every £1 spent on email marketing (DMA, 2017), then this course is for you. Whether you’re a newbie to email marketing or creating advanced email strategies this course suits all abilities and business types.
Here’s our course dates below, but be quick they sell out fast!
|New Dates TBC||Holborn Bars, London||£299||Book Now|
|New Dates TBC||Cardiff||£199||Book Now|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Discount of 10% for 2 or more people booking. Prices exclude VAT.|
Email Marketing Course Overview
This 1-day course is aimed at giving attendees a good foundation in the world of email marketing (aimed at beginner to intermediate attendees).
This course provides an equal balance of interactive presentation (workshop style) and discussions of real life uses and challenges of email marketing to guide you and the organisation you work with, on how to effectively use email marketing. Guided by your expert instructor you will explore Email Marketing starting with learning best practice techniques, create an email strategy relevant to your organisation, establish quick win tactics and learn the steps on how to deliver email campaigns with the maximum chance of success.
Our London courses are delivered from Portland Place in the heart of London (Regent's Park and Oxford Circus closest tubes) and our Cardiff courses are delivered from Nantgarw (with excellent road links to the M4 and A48). Workshop numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 delegates.
What you’ll learn throughout the day
Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email marketing introduction
- Why is email marketing important?
- How are companies and my competitors using email today?
- Email marketing jargon buster
Email marketing objectives & strategies
- How do you set your Email marketing objectives?
- Which Email strategies might be most relevant?
- How to plan an email marketing campaign?
- Essential data for email marketing
Email Marketing Content
- How to create a content plan for email?
- Copywriting for email
- Preparing images for email
- Selecting other content for email
Essential tools for email marketing
- Your email service provider (sending tool)
- Using your eCRM data tools
- Using marketing automation tools
- Other helpful tools
Email marketing planning & resources
- How to plan email campaigns
- What resources are needed?
- How much time should be allowed?
- What costs should be considered?
Email marketing success measurement
- How do we measure email success?
- Which email performance reports are most useful?
- Can we measure email ROI?
- What's the future of email and how do we get ready?
- Review and recap
- Q & A
Delegates rates for Cardiff courses are £199 (+VAT) and for London £299 per person and include:
- Course material
- Access to a password-protected Email Marketing section which features videos, articles, podcasts, videocasts, PowerPoint slides, book links and more.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird Discounts).
- If you have 2 or more staff attending we can offer a discount (not applicable to Early Bird Discounts).
Call Us Today On: 020 3858 0131
Looking for bespoke In-house email training?
We can create an email marketing course bespoke to your business and team needs. The training can also be delivered at your office or a venue closer to your workplace. Check out our In-House page for more details or call us to discuss your requirements: 020 3858 0131.
Courses start at 9.00 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue between 8.45 - 9.00. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know.
Students who are based in Wales and have been, or are about to be made, redundant may be eligible for funding from one of the Welsh Government Schemes. Visit our funding page to find out more information