Integrated Communications is one of the Mandatory modules of the CIM's Certificate in Professional Marketing. It is a 15-credit mandatory module which sits within the suite of Level 4 modules.
To gain the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing, a pass in BOTH mandatory modules plus ONE elective module is required. However, each module can be taken as a standalone module to gain a module award.
|Integrated Communications||Jun 14-15, 2018|
|Integrated Communications||Oct 18-19, 2018|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
Aims of the Module
This module aims to enable understanding of the importance of effective internal and external communications in building sustainable relationships and delivering customer value. It provides the opportunity to recognise the importance of communications planning in delivering marketing solutions. It explains how the concept of product and brand management can enable organisations to deliver customer value. It outlines the components of the marketing communications mix and enables understanding of integrated marketing communications (IMC) planning.
- Know how to build cross-functional relationships
- Understand how to harness resources to deliver effective marketing solutions
- Create effective communications to deliver value to customers
- Understand product and brand management
- Understand the components of the marketing mix
- Develop integrated marketing communications
An assignment, based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
How long will it take to study?
Notional learning time is the amount of time expected to take, on average, to complete the learning outcomes of a module to the standard defined by the assessment criteria. This includes:
– Guided learning hours
– Practical and work-based learning – Assessment preparation time
– Assessment time
– Supported self-study time
Each module will take 80-90 hours Notional learning time.
There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification.
Each of the modules are delivered from Cardiff Gate Business Park and students benefit from:
- Two days' attendance
- Experience - both tutors have 30 years' experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support - we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Limited course numbers (often 6-8 delegates)
- Online learning - comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Monthly delivery - every month we deliver one of the modules
Download and print off our Professional Certificate in Marketing brochure.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
Each of the 3 modules costs £500 and the total cost of the CIM Professional Marketing (Digital) is £1500 (payable to the Study Centre). The CIM costs are £140 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly fee of £55. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator regarding this.