Planning Campaigns is a 17-credit mandatory module of CIM's Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing. To gain the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing, a pass in Applied Marketing, Planning Campaigns plus Customer Insights is required. If studied as a standalone module, the CIM Level 4 Award in Planning Campaigns (VRQ) can be achieved. Students can start the qualification with any of 3 modules.
Aim of the module
This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation. You will learn the campaign planning process including how to analyse an organisation’s current position. You will also learn how to set campaign objectives, implement a campaign then measure and evaluate its success to aid continuous improvement in the fast-changing world of marketing.
|Planning Campaigns||Mar 19-20, 2020||£500|
|Planning Campaigns||Jul 1-2, 2020||£500|
|All 3 modules||Throughout year||£1500*|
|Courses start at 9.00 am and end at 4.30 pm. Prices exclude VAT and CIM Membership and Assessment costs. * Includes FREE Analytics 1/2 day Masterclass. Each module takes place over 2 consecutive days.|
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
- Understand the process of planning a campaign
- Know how to undertake an internal and external situational analysis
Planning Campaigns in Action
- Know how to develop a successful campaign plan
- Understand how to implement a plan in practice
- Understand the principles of monitoring a marketing campaign
- Know how to undertake a post campaign evaluation
An assignment, based on a given theme and an organisation of choice.
How long will it take to study?
- The Total Qualification Time (TQT) per module is 170 hours.
- TQT includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time.
There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification.
Each of the modules are delivered from Cardiff Gate Business Park and students benefit from:
- Two days' attendance
- Experience -
- Experience - all 3 of our tutors have over 40 years' experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support - we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Limited course numbers (often 6-8 delegates)
- Online learning - comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Monthly delivery - every month we deliver one of the modules
Download and print off our Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing brochure.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The full cost of the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is £1500 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). This cost also includes a complimentary 1/2-day Google Analytics Masterclass (worth £100) which you can attend anytime in your first year (applicable to those booking from July 2018). The CIM costs are £150 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly membership fee of £65. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator on 02920 005778 regarding this.
If you study one or two individual modules the cost per module is £500 + VAT.