Digital Marketing Techniques is a 17-credit mandatory module of CIM's Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing. To gain the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing, a pass in Applied Marketing, Planning Campaigns plus Digital Marketing Techniques is required. If studied as a standalone module, the CIM Level 4 Award in Digital Marketing Techniques (VRQ) can be achieved. Students can start the qualification with any of 3 modules.
Aim of the module
This module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape. You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment. You will also use a range of tools to plan how to enhance an organisation’s effectiveness in the digital age.
|Digital Marketing Techniques||Nov 14-15, 2019||£500|
|Digital Marketing Techniques||Feb 27-28, 2020||£500|
|All 3 modules||Throughout the year||£1500*|
|Courses start at 9.00 am and end at 4.30 pm. Prices exclude VAT and CIM Membership and Assessment costs. * Includes FREE Analytics 1/2 day Masterclass. Each module takes place over 2 consecutive days.|
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. The assessment will require submission of a work-based assignment. Broadly speaking the content of this module covers:
The Digital Techniques
- Understand digital marketing tools and techniques
- Assess different applications of digital marketing
- Know how to integrate digital and offline marketing
- Understand approaches to enhancing stakeholder engagement
- Know how to develop a digital marketing plan
- Apply and adapt digital marketing analysis
The assessment will require submission of a assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
How long will it take to study?
- The Total Qualification Time (TQT) per module is 170 hours.
- TQT includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time.
There are three assessment sessions per year.
Each of the modules are delivered from Cardiff Business Park (Llanishen) and students benefit from:
- Two days' attendance
- Experience -
- Experience - all 3 of our tutors have over 40 years' experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support - we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Limited course numbers (often 6-8 delegates)
- Online learning - comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Monthly delivery - every month we deliver one of the modules
Download and print off our Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing brochure.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The full cost of the Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is £1500 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). This cost also includes a complimentary 1/2-day Google Analytics Masterclass (worth £100) which you can attend anytime in your first year (applicable to those booking from July 2018). The CIM costs are £150 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly membership fee of £65. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator on 02920 005778 regarding this.
If you study one or two individual modules the cost per module is £500 + VAT.