Digital Marketing is one of the Elective modules of the CIM's Certificate in Professional Marketing. It is a 15-credit elective module which sits within the suite of Level 4 modules.
To gain the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing, a pass in BOTH mandatory modules plus ONE elective module is required. However, each module can be taken as a standalone module to gain a module award.
|Digital Marketing||Feb 15-16, 2018|
|Digital Marketing||May 17-18, 2018|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
Aims of the Module
evolving, dynamic digital landscape, and understanding how to develop skills to improve digital marketing effectiveness. It provides awareness of the nature of the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment and outlines the skills and tools required to support and enhance marketing activities. It identifies the importance of effective digital monitoring and measurement techniques that enable organisations to improve digital marketing effectiveness performance.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. The assessment will require submission of a work-based assignment. Broadly speaking the content of this module covers:
The Digital Landscape
- Understand the opportunities and challenges presented through the disruptive digital environment
- Assess the impact and influence of the dynamic digital environment
- Know how key digital tools can support and enhance marketing •
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and channels in context
Digital in Action
- Develop digital activities to support and enhance multichannel marketing
- Apply the key principles involved in monitoring and measuring digital marketing effectiveness
A work-based assignment broken down to research, plan and report.
How long will it take to study?
Notional learning time is the amount of time expected to take, on average, to complete the learning outcomes of a module to the standard defined by the assessment criteria. This includes:
– Guided learning hours
– Practical and work-based learning – Assessment preparation time
– Assessment time
– Supported self-study time
Each module will take 80-90 hours Notional learning time.
There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification.
Each of the modules are delivered from Cardiff Gate Business Park and students benefit from:
- Two days' attendance
- Experience - both tutors have 30 years' experience of delivering CIM courses
- Support - we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment and online test
- Limited course numbers (often 6-8 delegates)
- Online learning - comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Monthly delivery - every month we deliver one of the modules
Download and print off our Professional Certificate in Marketing brochure.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The cost of the Professional Certificate in Marketing is £1500. The CIM costs are £140 per assessment and a yearly fee of £55. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books.