|Digital Marketing||May 29-30, 2018|
|Integrated Communications||Jun 14-15, 2018|
|Marketing||Jul 12-13, 2018|
|Digital Marketing||Sep 20-21, 2018|
|Integrated Communications||Oct 18-19, 2018|
|Courses start at 9.00 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
This qualification is aimed at aspiring marketers who want to gain knowledge and skills to progress a successful career in marketing. It is ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing. The aim of the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing is to provide the practicing marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. .
The qualification’s flexible structure has been designed to meet the needs of today’s professional marketer. Each module can be achieved as a distinct, self-contained award or combined into the full qualification comprising of three mandatory modules. To achieve the qualification, a pass in BOTH mandatory modules is required and ONE elective is required. As Marketing Tom only delivers Digital qualifications, the elective module is Digital Marketing.
To achieve the qualification, a pass in BOTH mandatory modules is required and ONE elective is required. As Marketing Tom only delivers Digital qualifications, the elective module is Digital Marketing.
Marketing (mandatory) - The role and function of marketing in some depth, as well as what influences the behaviour of your customers. You will be able to apply and adapt a marketing mix to satisfy customer needs.
Integrated Communications (mandatory) - The many different ways of communicating with customers, both inside and outside the organisation.
And then you will have the choice of two electives:
Digital Marketing - How to apply practical knowledge, including the effective use of a digital marketing toolkit.
Customer Experience - Understand all aspects of your customers’ experience so that you can ensure you deliver expectations in a consistent way. Monitor and measure their satisfaction so that you can make appropriate improvements as necessary.
As mentioned successful completion of BOTH mandatory modules and the Digital EssentialsHowever, each module in its own right, once completed, gives the marketers a distinct, self-contained award which can be built up to attain the full Diploma.
Who is it for?
The CIM Level 4 Certifcate in Professional Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress with a career in marketing. Ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing.
How will it benefit you?
- Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills with academic understanding
- Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your confdence and employability
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
- Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
- CIM qualifcations are recognised by businesses all over the world
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualifcation:
- CIM Level 3 Foundation Certifcate in Marketing or any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4
- If English is not your frst language, English language qualifcation within the last two years
A mixture of exam and assignments based on a given scenario and an organisation of your choice
- A mixture of exam and assignments based on a given scenario and an organisation of your choice
- Employer-driven, practitioner-based, relevant and appropriate for business needs
- Three assessment sessions per year taking place in December, March/April and June/Jul
Ways to study
- We differ to many organisations as we offer face-to-face study, with each module delivered over 2 days (during the week)
- We also offer email and phone support after the course
How long will it take to complete?
Notional learning time is the amount of time expected to take, on average, to complete the learning outcomes of a module to the standard defined by the assessment criteria. This includes:
– Guided learning hours
– Practical and work-based learning – Assessment preparation time
– Assessment time
– Supported self-study time
Each module will take 130-150 hours Notional learning time. There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification. We anticipate that students will take, from start date to finally assignment hand-in, between 6-9 months.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The cost of the CIM Professional Marketing (Digital) is £1500 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). The CIM costs are £140 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly fee of £55. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator regarding this.
What should I do next?
Please download and take some time to go through the Certificate in Professional Marketing brochure. It covers pretty much everything that we have detailed on this site and many people find it useful to present to their line mangers or HR managers.
If you would like to book on to the Certificate in Professional Marketing, please select the cohort you would like to attend (in the table at the top of this page) or from one of the modules and complete the booking form.
Feel free to give us a call between 8.30 am - 6.00 pm on 02920 005778
If you've got any queries, send us an email through our CIM Enquiry form.