|Digital Marketing||Jul 18-19, 2019||£500|
|Integrated Communications||Sep 26-27, 2019||£500|
|Marketing||Oct 17-18, 2019||£500|
|Digital Marketing||Nov 21-22, 2019||£500|
|All 3 modules||Throughout year||£1500 *|
This qualification is aimed at aspiring marketers who want to gain knowledge and skills to progress a successful career in marketing. It is ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing. We have a achieved a 100% Pass Rate across all CIM/CAM courses since 2015 with 84% achieving A's and B's.
The qualification’s flexible structure has been designed to meet the needs of today’s professional marketer. Each module can be achieved as a distinct, self-contained award or combined into the full qualification comprising of three mandatory modules. To achieve the qualification, a pass in BOTH mandatory modules is required and ONE elective is required. As Marketing Tom only delivers Digital qualifications, the elective module is Digital Marketing. Students can start the qualification with any of 3 modules.
To achieve the qualification, a pass in BOTH mandatory modules is required and ONE elective is required. As Marketing Tom only delivers Digital qualifications, the elective module is Digital Marketing.
Marketing (mandatory) - The role and function of marketing in some depth, as well as what influences the behaviour of your customers. You will be able to apply and adapt a marketing mix to satisfy customer needs.
Integrated Communications (mandatory) - The many different ways of communicating with customers, both inside and outside the organisation.
Digital Marketing (elective)- How to apply practical knowledge, including the effective use of a digital marketing toolkit.
Each module in its own right, once completed, gives the marketers a distinct, self-contained award which can be built up to attain the full Certificate.
Who is it for?
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress with a career in marketing. Ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing.
How will it benefit you?
- Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills with academic understanding
- Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your confidence and employability
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
- Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
- CIM qualifcations are recognised by businesses all over the world
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing or any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4
- If English is not your first language, English language qualification within the last two years
A mixture of exam and assignments based on a given scenario and an organisation of your choice
- A mixture of exam and assignments based on a given scenario and an organisation of your choice
- Employer-driven, practitioner-based, relevant and appropriate for business needs
- Three assessment sessions per year taking place in December, April and July
Ways to study
- We differ to many organisations as we offer face-to-face study, with each module delivered over 2 days (during the week)
- We also offer email and phone support after the course
How long will it take to complete?
Each module takes 2 days of class time to complete; there are 3 modules in total. We offer 3/4 cohorts per year. Notional learning time is the amount of time expected to take, on average, to complete the learning outcomes of a module to the standard defined by the assessment criteria. This includes:
- Guided learning hours
- Practical and work-based learning – Assessment preparation time
- Assessment time
- Supported self-study time
Each module will take 130-150 hours Notional learning time. There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification. We anticipate that students will take, from start date to finally handing-in their assignment, between 6-9 months.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The full cost of the CIM Professional Marketing (Digital) is £1500 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). This cost also includes a complimentary 1-day Google Analytics Masterclass (worth £195) which you can attend anytime in your first year (applicable to those booking from July 2018). The CIM costs are £145 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly membership fee of £60. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator on 02920 005778 regarding this.
If you study one or two individual modules the cost per module is £500 + VAT.
What should I do next?
Please download and take some time to go through the Certificate in Professional Marketing brochure. It covers pretty much everything that we have detailed on this site and many people find it useful to present to their line mangers or HR managers.
If you would like to book on to the Certificate in Professional Marketing, please select the cohort you would like to attend (in the table at the top of this page) or from one of the modules and complete the booking form.
Feel free to give us a call between 8.30 am - 6.00 pm on 02920 005778
If you've got any queries, send us an email through our CIM Enquiry form.