The Digital Customer Experience is a 17-credit elective module which sits within the suite of Level 6 modules. To gain the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing a pass in all THREE mandatory modules is required. However, each module can be taken as a standalone module to gain a module award. One module, Marketing and Digital Strategy, is common to both CIM qualifications, the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Digital Professional Marketing and the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing.
|Digital Customer Experience||March 19 & 20, 2020|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
What are the aims of the module?
Customer behaviour has dramatically changed with the digital revolution. This module provides you with insights into the digital customer experience and highlights ways to adapt to this changing market, allowing you to fulfil customers’ strategic needs. It will provide the knowledge and skills to select appropriate channels to market to meet objectives. It will also help to ensure you provide the desired customer experience, by understanding the customer's journey while complying with relevant legislation and regulation.
How is the module structured?
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Channel Selection and Customer Insights
- Assess the strategic options for channel selection (15%)
- Understand relevant insights into digital customers (15%)
Unit 2: Managing Channels
- Understand how digital channels are managed effectively in practice (15%)
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns (15%)
Unit 3: Digital Customer Experience
- Understand the customer journey (20%)
- Develop plans to improve the user experience (20%)
How long will it take to study?
- Each module will take 130 – 150 hours of notional learning time
- Notional learning time includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time
There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification.
How is the module delivered?
Each of the modules are delivered from Cardiff Business Park, Llanishen and students benefit from:
- Three days' attendance
- Experience - our tutors have many years' experience of delivering CIM courses and of working in industry
- Support - we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment
- Limited course numbers (often 6-8 delegates)
- Online learning - comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Frequent delivery - this Diploma will have 2-3 cohorts per year
Download and print off our Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing brochure.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The introductory cost of the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing will be £1950 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). Individual modules cost £700 +VAT. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator regarding this.
Annual registration fee - £65
Total assessment fees - £555 (£435**)