Mastering Digital Channels is a 15-credit elective module which sits within the suite of Level 6 modules.To gain the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing a pass in all THREE mandatory modules is required. However, each module can be taken as a standalone module to gain a module award. One module, Digital Strategy, is common to both CIM qualifications, the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing and the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing.
|Mastering Digital Channels||Dec 19, 2018, Jan 16 & Feb 20, 2019|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
Aims of the Module
Digital channels present opportunities and challenges for organisations to effectively compete and engage with their customers. This module drives strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Strategy and Compliance
- Describe the strategic options for channel selection
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns
- Demonstrate effective management of digital channels in practice
- Recommend methods for online community management
Conversion Optimisation and Growth
- Illustrate how to improve conversion rates for digital channels
- Appraise current and future channel developments.
How long will it take to study?
- Each module will take 130 – 150 hours of notional learning time
- Notional learning time includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time
There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification.
Each of the modules are delivered from Cardiff Gate Business Park and students benefit from:
- Three days' attendance
- Experience - our tutors have many years' experience of delivering CIM courses and of working in industry
- Support - we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment
- Limited course numbers (often 6-8 delegates)
- Online learning - comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Frequent delivery - this Diploma will have 2-3 cohorts per year
Download and print off our Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing brochure.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The cost of the Professional Certificate in Marketing is £1950 (+VAT).
The CIM costs are £180 per assessment and a yearly fee of £55.