Digital Optimisation is a 17-credit elective module which sits within the suite of Level 6 modules. To gain the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing a pass in all THREE mandatory modules is required. However, each module can be taken as a standalone module to gain a module award. One module, Digital Strategy, is common to both CIM qualifications, the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing and the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing.
|Digital Optimisation||January 16 & 17, 2020|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
What are the aims of the module?
For many organisations, adopting digital marketing has involved transforming aspects of their practice and application. This module will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the strategic implications of developments in the digital environment, as well as their impact on marketing. This will enable you to integrate and optimise digital marketing as well as develop strategic responses to change. You will also be able to ensure responses are measured to evidence success.
How is the module structured?
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. By the end of this module you will have covered:
Unit 1: Digital Insights
- Understand the strategic implications of the changing digital environment on organisations
- Interpret relevant insights from the wider digital environment
Unit 2: Digital Optimisation
- Develop responses to changing stakeholder needs and behaviours
- Develop a conversion optimisation plan
Unit 3: Digital Analytics, Monitoring and Measurement
- Assess digital metrics and analytics
- Apply key digital measures to analyse optimisation
How long will it take to study?
- Each module will take 130 – 150 hours of notional learning time
- Notional learning time includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time
There are three assessment sessions per year within the new CIM qualification.
How is the module delivered?
Each of the modules are delivered from Cardiff Business Park, Llanishen and students benefit from:
- Three days' attendance
- Experience - our tutors have many years' experience of delivering CIM courses and of working in industry
- Support - we provide post-course support right up to the time you do your assessment
- Limited course numbers (often 6-8 delegates)
- Online learning - comprising notes, slides, activities, links and digital marketing updates
- Frequent delivery - this Diploma will have 2-3 cohorts per year
Download and print off our CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing brochure.
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The introductory cost of the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing will be £1950 +VAT (payable to the Study Centre). Individual modules cost £700 +VAT. If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator regarding this.
Annual registration fee - £65
Total assessment fees - £555 (£435**)