Book the course today. Starts June 2018
This digital diploma has been created to drive strategic understanding and improve management of digital channels. Successful completion of the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing will equip you with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at the operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
|Digital Strategy||Jun 20, Jul 25 & Sep 19, 2018|
|Driving Digital Experience||Sept 26, Oct 24 & Nov, 21, 2018|
|Mastering Digital Channels||Dec 19, 2018, Jan 16 & Feb 20, 2019|
|Courses start at 9.00 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
To achieve the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing, a pass is required in each of the three modules. However, the qualification has been structured to reflect the need for flexible and bite sized approach for today’s professional marketer. Each module can be achieved as a distinct, self-contained award which can be built up to attain the full Diploma.
To achieve the qualification, a pass in all THREE mandatory modules is required.
Driving Digital Experience (mandatory) - This module provides insights into the digital customer experience and highlights how you can adapt to this changing market.
Digital Strategy (mandatory) – Provides insight into how organisations can implement a digital marketing strategy and build these capabilities into the overall strategic plan.
Mastering Digital Channels (mandatory) - This will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
Who’s it for?
The CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at those working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wish to develop their knowledge of digital techniques and their application to a number of marketing related projects. Suitable for digital marketing managers, digital specialists and marketing managers who want a better understanding of digital.
How will it benefit you?
Get a unique and practical career development experience
- Improve your global competitive advantage and increase your employability
- Expand your con dence, skills and competencies to in uence at management level
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your eld
- CIM quali cations are recognised by businesses all over the world
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor’s degrees or 60 credits in Master’s degrees)
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6
- English language qualification within last two years if English is not the student’s rst language
A variety of assessment methodology is used for the Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing. Assessments used within the qualification are employer-driven, practitioner-based, relevant and appropriate for business needs.
In addition, assessments for all quali cations comply with regulatory requirements, and are fit for purpose, fair, valid, reliable and manageable to ensure con dence in the standard of learner achievement.
Ways to study
- We differ to many organisations as we offer face-to-face study, with each module delivered over 2 days (during the week), in addition to one study day (on a Saturday).
- We also offer email and phone support after the course, along with online support.
How much does it cost?*
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you. We also have payment plans for those who are self-funding.
The introductory cost of the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing will be £1950 (payable to the Study Centre). If you are self-financing, there may also be payment options open to you. Please speak to our CIM co-ordinator regarding this.
Annual registration fee - £55
Total assessment fees - £540 (£420**)
*Figures based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
**Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International reduced rate.
What should I do next?
If you would like to book on to the CIM Professional Marketing (Digital), please select the cohort you would like to attend in the table at the top of this page or from one of the modules and complete the booking form.