The Digital Marketing Essentials course has been developed from the CAM Diploma In Digital Marketing. This 2-day course will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary in planning digital marketing campaigns within organisations. It has three sections - campaign tools, their application, and monitoring digital marketing. More specifically, it covers Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-per-click (PPC), new and emerging advertising media, email marketing, viral marketing, online PR, affiliate marketing and social media, digital metrics, legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
On successful completion of this unit, candidates will be able to:
- Explain the importance of digital media channels, planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing.
- Explain the role of the essential elements of digital campaigns and describe the links between each technique.
- Explain how digital media channels can be coordinated to make them more effective than when used individually.
- Discuss how digital communications campaigns can be evaluated.
- Recommend improvements to a range of digital communications campaigns.
- Explain how digital marketing campaigns can be measured and monitored effectively.
- A classroom element, which involves two days attendance
- Online learning - comprising, notes, slides, activities, links and support.
- This course is offered as an in-house option. To give you an idea the usual cost per person is between £350-£450 for this 2-day course depending on the numbers.