These are some further tips on how to better use your meta keywords and meta description:
1. Only use relevant keywords
2. Keep your description succinct, around 200-250 characters
3. Ditch superlatives and in some cases unnecessary adjectives, for example, sweeping countryside, beautiful brochures, high quality marketing communications solutions
4. Talk in a language that your target market uses
5. Keep revising until it is perfect
1. Only use relevant keywords (again!)
2. Try and keep to 20-25 keyword phrases
3. 2 and 3-word phrases are better
4. Separate with commas
5. Think customers and target audience what words are they using to describe your products and services?
6. Think about misspellings
-- > Morgage / mortgage / morgauge
--> Manidgement / management
7. Be careful NOT to use the names of your competitors or their products/brands, unless you have made mention to it within your Web site.
8. Think about dialect and country differences, for example, centre and center, pants and trousers.