Email Marketing is still one of the best marketing channels for delivering ROI according to many trustworthy sources. Marketing Tom has teamed up with Maurice Flynn, an experienced email consultant at Altaire, a company that delivers successful email campaigns for many major brands and which are opened by millions of people every week.
|Apr 12, 2017||Holborn Bars, London||Early Bird £279 (not £299)||Book Now|
|May 10, 2017||Holborn Bars, London||Early Bird £279 (not £299)||Book Now|
|Jun 7, 2017||Holborn Bars, London||Early Bird £279 (not £299)||Book Now|
|Apr 5, 2017||Cardiff||£199||Book Now|
|May 2, 2017||Cardiff||£199||Book Now|
|Jun 2, 2017||Cardiff||£199||Book Now|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Discount of 10% for 2 or more people booking. Prices exclude VAT.|
Email Marketing Overview
This course is very much hands-on and allows for helpful discussion of real life challenges throughout the day. Guided by your instructor you will explore Email Marketing from setting relevant objectives, devising strategies, finding quick win improvements and learning how to deliver email campaigns with the maximum chance of success. This approach lets you learn the critical aspects of Email Marketing and explore the field in relation to your activities in this space.
Modules Covered on the Day
Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email marketing introduction
- Why is email marketing important?
- How are companies and my competitors using email today?
- Email marketing jargon buster
Email marketing objectives & strategies
- How do you set your Email marketing objectives?
- Which Email strategies might be most relevant?
- How to plan an email marketing campaign?
- Essential data for email marketing
Email Marketing Content
- How to create a content plan for email?
- Copywriting for email
- Preparing images for email
- Selecting other content for email
Essential tools for email marketing
- Your email service provider (sending tool)
- Using your eCRM data tools
- Using marketing automation tools
- Other helpful tools
Email marketing planning & resources
- How to plan email campaigns
- What resources are needed?
- How much time should be allowed?
- What costs should be considered?
Email marketing success measurement
- How do we measure email success?
- Which email performance reports are most useful?
- Can we measure email ROI?
- What's the future of email and how do we get ready?
- Review and recap
- Q & A
Who Is It Aimed At?
This course is aimed at beginner to intermediate-level students, who have a basic understanding of what email marketing is but would like to further develop their knowledge. People from marketing, sales, customer care and the technical departments will all find this course of interest.
Delegates rates for Cardiff courses are £199 (+VAT) and for London £299 per person and include:
- Course material
- Access to a password-protected Email Marketing section which features videos, articles, podcasts, videocasts, PowerPoint slides, book links and more.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird Discounts).
- If you have 2 or more staff attending we can offer a discount (not applicable to Early Bird Discounts).
Courses start at 9.00 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue between 8.45 - 9.00. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know.
Cardiff Location (Training)
Our principle training venue is Central South Consortium, Nantgarw. This location is situated just off Junction 32 of the M4 making it ideal for this travelling from Cardiff, Newport, the South West England, West Wales and the South Wales Valleys. Our CIM and CAM courses generally take place here, along with 1-day workshops.
The venue for the workshop is in the heart of London and therefore ideal for transport links. We will be holding the event at either 9-10, Portland Place London or Holborn Bars. Both are centrally located and offer excellent training facilities..
Computers are NOT available at the London venue, though they generally are at our CArdif venue (we will notify you about the Cardiff venue). Therefore, we ask that you bring your own laptop. If you have any problem with this, please let us know. We are able to provide laptops but may have to charge for this. However, there is complementary, fast wi-fi access available throughout the venue.
Should your organisation require, we can arrange to have the workshop delivered either at your location or a venue closer to your workplace. Check out our In-House page for more details.
Students who are based in Wales and have been, or are about to be made, redundant may be eligible for funding from one of the Welsh Government Schemes. Visit our funding page to find out more information