The Digital Marketing Planning Award is one of three units of the CAM Diploma In Digital Marketing. It aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge to understand the fundamental digital marketing planning concepts for an organisation together with key factors involved with the implementation, measurement and evaluation of successful campaigns. Online marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one that is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment (e.g. Mobile).
|July 13-14, 2017||Nangarw, Cardiff||Price: £500||Book Now|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
- Appraise different digital planning approaches and marketing environmental factors that in uence online marketing activity.
- Review the similarities and differences between digital and traditional marketing concepts and applications.
- Discuss key stages in online development using relevant business models.
- Analyse the ways in which the internet has affected the marketing mix elements and how organisations employ them creatively in the digital environment.
- Review the importance of target marketing and emerging digital buyer behaviour characteristics and how organisations can respond to meet changing behaviour and expectations.
- Apply relevant tools and concepts to design, measure and monitor an online digital marketing plan.
This course has two delivery elements to it:
- A classroom element, which involves two days attendance
- Online learning - comprising, notes, slides, activities, links
The modules of the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing require candidates to complete assessments. For the Digital Marketing Planning Award candidates will complete a practical assignment, which is made up of 2-3 tasks. There are 3 exam boards during the year: April, July and December.
You need to be educated to at least
- A’ Level standard (or equivalent) and fulfil at least one of these criteria:
- Have suitable competence in a marketing communications role.
- Hold any general Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Hold a CIM Introductory Certificate in Marketing (Level 2 or 3).
- Have an NVQ or SVQ Level 4 in any other subject (UK – equivalent to NGF Level 4 and above).
- Hold an International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above) or a pass of the entry test onto Level 4.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to provide us with evidence of at least IELTS 6.5 proficiency or Trinity ISE III/IV.
Exemptions exist for the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing, meaning that you only have to study for two modules instead of three and thus saving money on the tuition fees. For more information, take a look at our exemptions page.
- £500 (+VAT).
- You will also need to factor in the costs of the CAM Foundation, which currently are: £144 for yearly membership (includes the same benefits as CIM Membership) and £85 per assignment. More details can be found on our CIM/CAM Membership page.
- ** Offer - if you apply for all 3 modules, we will include ONE Free Textbook **
Please check out our CAM Diploma testimonials.
Funding of 50% of the training cost (up to £2000) is available if you are a Welsh-based business. People who may have been or are about to be made redundant, may be eligible for funding from one of the Welsh Government Schemes. Visit our funding page to find out more information.