The Marketing And Consumer Behaviour Award is one of the three elements that make up the CAM Diploma In Digital Marketing. This double unit aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary in managing marketing communications and brand support activities within organisations. The unit explains the links between communications and marketing and provides knowledge of fundamental theories of consumer behaviour, and their application to marketing communications. Some students have exemptions from this unit.
|Mar 16-17, 2017||Nantgarw, Cardiff||£500||Book Now|
|Jun 15-16, 2017||Nantgarw, Cardiff||£500||Book Now|
|Courses start at 9.15 am and end at 4.30 pm; lunch and refreshments are included. Prices exclude VAT.|
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the role of the marketing plan and communications plan within the context of the organisation’s strategy and culture
- Understand the marketing planning process and the links between each stage of the process
- Explain the role of marketing communications and how the tools of the communications mix can be coordinated effectively
- Develop marketing communication and brand support activities based on an understanding of the salient characteristics of the target audience
- Explain the importance of developing long term relationships with customers, channel members, agencies and other stakeholders and transfer such knowledge to the development of marketing communication activities
- Suggest suitable methods to influence the relationships an organisation has with its customers, any marketing channel partners and other stakeholders, using marketing communications
This course has two delivery elements to it:
- A classroom element, which involves two days attendance
- Online learning - comprising, notes, slides, activities, links
The modules of the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing require candidates to complete assessments. For the Marketing and Consumer Behaviour Award candidates will complete a practical assignment, which is made up of 5 tasks. There are 3 exam boards during the Year: April, July and December.
Exemptions exist for the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing, meaning that you only have to study for two modules instead of three and thus saving money on the tuition fees. For more information, take a look at our exemptions page.
- £500 (+VAT).
- You will also need to factor in the costs of the CAM Foundation, which currently are: £144 for yearly membership (includes the same benefits as CIM Membership) and £85 per assignment. More details can be found on our CIM/CAM Membership page.
- ** Offer - if you apply for all 3 modules, we will include ONE Free Textbook **
Please check out our CAM Diploma testimonials.
You need to be educated to at least
- A’ Level standard (or equivalent) and fulfil at least one of these criteria:
- Have suitable competence in a marketing communications role.
- Hold any general Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Hold a CIM Introductory Certificate in Marketing (Level 2 or 3).
- Have an NVQ or SVQ Level 4 in any other subject (UK – equivalent to NGF Level 4 and above).
- Hold an International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above) or a pass of the entry test onto Level 4.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to provide us with evidence of at least IELTS 6.5 proficiency or Trinity ISE III/IV.
Funding of 50% of the training cost (up to £2000) is available if you are a Welsh-based business. People who may have been or are about to be made redundant, may be eligible for funding from one of the Welsh Government Schemes. Visit our funding page to find out more information.