In order to site the CIM/CAM qualifications, you will need to become a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
As a student on a CAM Foundation qualification, you can benefit from a number of useful and relevant resources including:
- One year's membership to The Chartered Institute of Marketing, the largest international network of marketing professionals
- 10 issues of The Marketer, CIM’s award-winning membership magazine (available in the UK only - International studying members can access a range of articles online at www.cim.co.uk/themarketer
- Access to the CIM Learning Zone, a study support website provided for CIM studying members, at CIM Learning Zone
- Access to members' only areas of the CIM website including Marketing resources and the job vacancy database
- Cutting Edge, Your weekly round-up of the top marcomms stories. If you are a CAM studying member and would like to receive this email service you can request it here
- A host of professional benefits to help you in your study and your career
CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications
CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
Foundation Certificate in Marketing
Certificate in Professional Marketing
Diploma in Professional Marketing
Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (inc. exemption fee)
To become a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing online, visit the Affiliate Studying page on their website. The current cost of Affiliate Studying Membership for those sitting the CMA Diploma in Digital Marketing is £144 Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 02920 005 778.