The Marketing And Consumer Behaviour is one of the three elements that make up the CAM Diploma In Digital Marketing; the others being the Digital Marketing Planning Award and the Digital Marketing Essentials Award. This unit aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary in managing marketing communications and brand support activities within organisations. The unit explains the links between communications and marketing and provides knowledge of fundamental theories of consumer behaviour, and their application to marketing communications.
By the end of this module you will be able to -
- Explain the role of the marketing plan and communications plan within the context of the organisation’s strategy and culture
- Understand the marketing planning process and the links between each stage of the process
- Explain the role of marketing communications and how the tools of the communications mix can be coordinated effectively
- Develop marketing communication and brand support activities based on an understanding of the salient characteristics of the target audience
- Explain the importance of developing long term relationships with customers, channel members, agencies and other stakeholders and transfer such knowledge to the development of marketing communication activities
- Suggest suitable methods to influence the relationships an organisation has with its customers, any marketing channel partners and other stakeholders, using marketing communications
The new units of the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing require candidates to complete assessments. For the Marketing and Consumer Behaviour module candidates will complete a practical assignment.
This course has two delivery elements to it:
- A classroom element, which involves two days attendance
- Online learning - comprising, notes, slides, activities, links and support.
- Introductory Cost £500 (+VAT).
- You will also need to factor in the costs of the CAM Foundation, which currently are: £140 for yearly membership (includes the same benefits as CIM Membership) and £85 per assignment. More details can be found on the CAM website.
You may also be interested in: